Like your body, our tubular bound crinkle fabric is incredibly unique + performs best when well cared for.
bond-eye swim pieces are designed and handmade in Australia with love, intended to be a core staple in your wardrobe for years to come. To ensure they maintain their ultra-soft and buttery handfeel and bold, punchy colour, here are a few tips:
- hand wash separately in cold water + rinse immediately after use
- use diluted mild detergent meant for delicate fabrics
- avoid fabric softener + bleach
- do not twist, wring, rub or scrub
- do not tumble dry, iron or dry clean
- drip dry in shade
- do not leave rolled up wet
- avoid pools and spas treated with harsh chemicals
- rinse swimsuit immediately after use
- avoid contact with tanning products, lotions, sun creams + oils
- avoid contact with rough surfaces to prevent pulls
- some colours may fade in sunlight or chemically treated water
- some colours may bleed or transfer when wet, avoid contact with other fabrics until dry
Taking good care of your bond-eye swim pieces will help maintain their longevity, however we also encourage you to be thoughtful about caring for your garments by minimising your environmental footprint.
We recommend using a mild natural soap and avoiding any harsh chemical detergents. Limit washing unless completely necessary.