1. Your privacy
Visitors and customers let it be known, bond-eye swim is totally committed to protecting your privacy!
Our fab staff fully appreciates and respect the importance of privacy on the Internet and our team are employed on the basis that they will protect information about you.
2. Collection of personal information
We may collect the following personal information from you:
Your email address, your name and telephone details, some personal details including date of birth, other information that you will supply to us including debit/credit card details.
If we do ask you for personal information, we will endeavor to say which information we require and which information is optional.
3. Use of personal information
The information we collect helps us help you!
The reason we collect personal info is to provide you with the goods you want, provide value-added services and inform you of the offers we have! However we may also use this info for other reasons, including:
- updating you on our latest products, news and special offers (unless you tell us not to – which you can do at any time); and
- conducting appropriate anti-fraud checks (to confirm your identity – a credit check is not performed and your credit rating is unaffected).
- if you don’t provide some of the personal information we ask for (e.g. your name and address), we may be unable to provide you with the goods you want.
- if we disclose your personal information to any of our group companies, they may use it for the same purposes that we may (including so that they can update you on their latest products, news and special offers via e-mail, post & telephone).
4. Access and correction of your personal information
If you prefer not to receive promotional information from us or if you do not want use your information to enhance your shopping experience, please let us know by clicking on the ‘opt out’ options when managing your account. You may also select the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our communications if you wish to be removed from our database.
5. Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group companies.
We will provide personal information about our customers to third parties outside our group companies. These third parties usually help us in providing goods and services to you, and include:
- couriers (who we arrange to deliver goods to you on our behalf);
- organisations who carry out credit, fraud and other security checks; and
- outsourced service providers (e.g. market research agencies).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties outside our group of companies where we have your express permission to do so
6. Third party sites
www.bond-eye.com does not share, sell or trade your personal information gathered online with third parties, such as email addresses or postal addresses. Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group for marketing purposes.
If you follow an external link on our site, please note that other websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
7. Acceptance of your order
We will acknowledge & thank you for your order once you have made your order. This email is NOT an acceptance of your order, just a confirmation that we have received it.
When we email you to confirm the goods have been dispatched this is the completion of the contract between you and Bond-Eye. This is unless you cancel the order before the dispatch email.
We reserve the right to not accept your order if we are unable to obtain authorisation for payment, that shipping restrictions apply to a particular item, that the item ordered is out of stock or if it does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn.
We may also refuse to process and therefore accept a transaction for any reason, or refuse service to anyone at any time at our discretion. We will not be liable to you, or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any merchandise from the website, removing or editing content on the website; refusing to process a transaction or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.